Hi, guys! My God, can you believe it’s been a whole month since our last Roundup? Apologies for that, I’ve had a busy schedule lately. Thankfully, the fine members of our forums found the time to make brand-new comics as well as gather some more classic relics of the past. Let’s look at all they’ve been up to for the past month!
- 21/06/2015: Infection 2: Prologue, by Shazbot. Also referred to as “Infection 2 Redux”, this comic by the infamous Shazbot and re-released by Arctic Avenger follows up on the story of Pyren’s Infection, recently reposted by jim_cjr. Mostly a retelling of the events of the first series, it’s a display of the type of editing that was popular in the old days of comic making.
- 06/07/2015 – 24/07/2015: Alick and Harlan #1-#14, by NerdKoopa. A brand new ongoing webcomic, starring the two titular robots trying to run a donut shop, of all things. Can the two overcome their lack of taste buds and create a successful brand? Read on to find out!
- 16/07/2015: CRISIS Issue 5, by Andres. Posted once again by Arctic Avenger, the then-wildly popular modern warfare series comes to an abrupt end, as the comic maker just ceased production. A shame, but at least you can still read what was completed.
- 16/07/2015: Zero Hour Part 3, by CPShArp. mcharest brings us another installment from Zero Hour, the series from the author whose username I can never spell right the first try. The consequences from the squad’s failed rescue mission begin to come to light, just as a mysterious new enemy rises from the ashes.
- 16/07/2015: Soft Power: Issue 9, by PypeBomb. Just a little over a month after the last installment, the series continues. Escalation is the name of the game, as the pieces start falling into place after the shocking death of last issue.
- 23/07/2015: Zero Hour Part 4, by CPShArp. The latest installment so far of Zero Hour, also reposted by mcharest. Phoenix Central Command falls apart under a stealth attack from their enigmatic – and eerily familiar – foe.
That’s it for now! I’ll try to keep updates rolling more often; in the meantime, keep your eyes peeled on the forums, and join the fun if you haven’t yet! Check back soon!